COVID 19 Dashboard - Article 3 - Adding some key measures - unique time functions
- Working with growing CSV files
- Using index and merge when transforming data
- Using time functions to calculate the daily change
- Reporting based on the population
- Working with maps, setting data types correctly
- Possibly more to come depending on how long this all goes….
PART 3 – Adding some key measures
- What was the rate of increase?
- Is it increasing faster today than it did yesterday?
- How long did it take for cases to double?
- How long until they double again?
- Daily increase cases
- Confirmed cases DoD%
- Cases double in
- Cases est. to double again
- The (i) is the rate (confirmed cases DoD%).
- LN returns the natural logarithm of a number.
In my next article, I will look at some additional measures I created around U.S. population.